Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 3 in Knoxville



Hello people of Facebook! Last week was a great week and it went by even faster than the last. I'm going to be home before i know it! I loving serving the people and I love serving the Lord. The people here are all amazing people with great stories if you're willing to listen. We had a baptism Saturday night and it was just an amazing experience to see someone change their life completely in order to follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized by someone holding the proper priesthood authority of God. I love this church and the happiness it brings to peoples lives. If anyone has any questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, just email me (tyler.byron@myldsmail.net) or go to mormon.org
 Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment